November 22, 2012

Back after a year!

Before I get to new posts, there is one apology and one comment.
Apology: I am writing on my blog after one year. It went off so fast. And I seem to have done nothing significant in this one year that can justify this absence.
To make up for it, here are some pictures from beautiful Kashmir. I visited Srinagar in September this year.
Comment: I cleaned my office recently and came across some old writings from the pre-blog days. I will reproduce them here in the coming days, hoping these will be liked and saved for posterity.





1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Buy an original gemstone for gemstone universe, they give the best stones for your rashi, they are the best gems providers in Bangalore.

    ruby price in india
    lucky stones
    yellow sapphire gemstone
    ruby stone price in india

    ReplyDelete

Fixing the Leaky Pipeline for Leelavati’s Daughters

Women (and men) with a passion for science management. The authors Bela Desai (front row 2nd from left) and Shahid Jameel (back row extre...